Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Boxaboza's Gorgeous Box Review


Hey guys!
I'm so happy to tell you about an exciting news.
Because UNIQSO opened up a sister online store called BOXABOZA

Click HERE for their website!

So because it was so close to Christmas, I ordered a GORGEOUS BOX with a Christmas card.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

Before I start my review, I already did an unboxing video on YouTube.

As well as a makeup tutorial using items from my GORGEOUS BOX from BOXABOZA & UNIQSO

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

When I opened the box, I was so surprised and excited!

Items inside my Gorgeous Box ($39.90)
(Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

(Options: Angry Cat/ Dark Panda/ Dry Monkey)

(Option: Any Sweety Series)

3. Cute Lens Case (With Case, Tweezers, Picker & Bottle)
(Random Design)


5. Mystery Gift

7. Cute Hello Kitty Glasses Frame

8. Gift Card

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

(Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

Options: Angry Cat/ Dark Panda/ Dry Monkey

I love these so much, honestly I've not tried them yet because I was busy finishing my old masks. But I'll put up a review just for these soon!
From what I know, these animal masks have different functions.
Angry Cat is for acne prone skin like mine, Dark Panda is for brightening up your skin and lastly Dry Monkey is for dry skin.
These animal masks are really popular in korea and japan right now because it looks really cute when you use them.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

2. Sweety Nudy Ice Blue Lenses
(Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

Option: Any Sweety Series

For this, you can actually choose ANY of the sweety series. I decided to choose Sweety Nudy Ice Blue because previously I tried the Sweety serie's Sweety Nudy 3 Tones Green and I love it!You can read my review of it HERE!

Information on UNIQSO 

Price: $20.90
Current Price: $17.77
After 10% discount: $15.98

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Color Tones: 3 Tones
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 40%
Center Thickness: 0.03 - 0.13mm
Processing Time: 2-3 working days
Replacement Period: 12 months
Remarks: Free 1 normal lens case (medium)

Open up the box and you'll see these small capsules.

Personally I love this packaging because it's much easier to open as compared to the glass bottle ones.
(I always hurt my hands when i open them)

Look at how effortless opening this is!

Before trying/wearing the lenses, It's advised to soak the lenses in solution for one day or more.

Tried the lenses on and I have to say they look beautiful!
I love how elegant it looks and the colors are gorgeous.
This is a blue lens but the blue looks natural and doesn't give off an "alien-looking" effect.

Just an information:
Full review of them will be coming soon!

Overall rating:
Enlargement: ✿✿✿✿
Color: ✿✿✿✿✿
Comfort : ✿✿✿✿✿

Just love these so much! They gave such a dolly look!

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

3. Cute Lens Case (With Case, Tweezers, Picker & Bottle)
(Random Design)

I received mine with this monkey contact lens case, so apparently they give out different casings randomly. I think it's pretty cool because it adds on to the "suspense" and feeling of excitement when you open the box even when you're getting the box for yourself.

Inside the case, there's the lens casing, lens tweezers, lens picker & a solution bottle.
So the tweezers are used to pick up the lenses without having to dip your whole finger into the case when you take it out which is pretty unhygienic. The lens picker is used to put the lens into your eye, and I personally finds it fascinating because it's the first time I see this tool. So i tried and it feels good because it reduces the chances of the dust on our finger getting into the lens, which might makes it uncomfortable later on. Lastly we have the solution bottle, this is EXTREMELY useful because i find it very common to have "leakages" from the lens case. So you can store up your solution into this bottle and bring it around as a precaution.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

 (Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

This is actually the brand that I always use, and it's recommend by opticians in my country.
So these drops are safe to use when you're using circle lens or any other lenses.
It acts as a lubricant, so in case your eyes gets dry or irritated, use this to moisturize your eyes.
I bring these around with me 24/7 if I wear lenses out. Because if you wear for long hours, it's recommended to bring these babies out to relax your eyes.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿


5. Mystery Gift

This was super exciting and came as a surprise as I didn't know what the mystery gift was.
So for me, I got a froggie phone accessory, it's supposed to be placed in the hole that you plug in your earphones. It looks really cute but didn't really match my phone's color, so I gave it to my mum instead.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿


6. Solone Dazzling Glimmer Waterproof Eyeliner (Black Glitter)
 (Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)


These are waterproof and I find it really black.
I love it because it gave my eyes a really defined look.


It also contains a bit of glitters, not sure if you can see it in the photo, but it does contains glitters.
It kind of gives off a more glamorous look.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿


7. Cute Hello Kitty Glasses Frame


Next we have the hello kitty glasses frame, to be honest I'm not a fan of such glasses frame.
But the ribbon on the side looks really cute and I actually like these.
Although I like it, I don't think I'll wear these out because the frame is kinda big and it attracts way too much attention. But I guess these would be cute in special occasions. ;D

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿


8. Gift Card

For the gift card, there are several themes you can choose from.

Themes:
Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday
Thank You
Best Wishes
Sorry
A Gift For You
I Love You

I think it's a really cute idea because you can either customize the card or you can just let the BOXABOZA team write a message to you. For mine, I chose the Christmas theme because it was nearing.

These are actually handwritten, and I really admire them for doing this because it takes a lot of efforts especially since there'll be so much orders.
They're really sincere and I love their customer service.

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿
BoxaBoza.com
So that's all for my review and I absolutely love the items in my box.
It was really fun and exciting to open the box.
I think these boxes will be a perfect gift for others, or even to yourself because there's the mystery gift and the random contact lens casing.
And these boxes are surprisingly cheap considering the number of items and quality you get.
I highly recommend BOXABOZA if you're searching up for a Christmas gift or just a normal gift.

 Gorgeous Box ($39.90)
(Click the above link to buy)
(Use my code "UtaSong" for a 10% discount)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/utasong
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/utasong
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Eiuta
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/utasongbei
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/usautachan
Tumbr: http://utasong.tumblr.com/
Blogspot: http://utasongbei.blogspot.jp
Email: uta@hotmail.sg









2 comments:

  1. These boxes look awesome! I'll definitely be checking them out once the holidays are over and I have money again >_< Thanks so much for sharing.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yes, they're really awesome and exciting to unbox! The items are definitely worth the money. Hehe, i hope you can find one that you like!

      UtaSong

      Delete